Monday, March 9, 2009

baby shower invitation

Nesting Baby Shower invitation by delphine

I must admit I am not big on showers. All the stupid games, lack of real alcohol (mimosas do NOT count, people), baby chit chat, and oohing/ahhing over burp cloths make me kinda feel bleeech-ick. The only way to make it worse would be to add in singing or charades. But, I DO love my friends, and actually sorta love designing baby shower invites since they're outside my norm and I get to be a little on the saccharine side for a change. This is the invite for my friend Carrie's upcoming shower. (And don't worry, Carrie, I'll be there with bells on).


Alanna said...

Erika, whenever it comes time for me to have a baby and a shower, I will be SURE to have some hard alcohol on hand for you. ;) I can SO relate to you on this one! :)

henzy said...

lovely invitations